ONE CALL FURNITURE
Our contact details:
ONE CALL FURNITURE
Address: UNIT 1 MAYBELLS COMMERCIAL ESTATE, BARKING IG11 0TP
Phone Number: 0208 517 4756
The type of personal information we collect:
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- If you trade with us as a business-to-business profile we collect your name, address and contact details and any name of your staff that we might engage with in the course of business
- If you are a consumer of our products purchased from one of our many trade accounts, we will collect your name, address, email address and contact number in order to provide and deliver your order
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- We are manufacturing furniture for you on behalf of one of our many trade accounts
- We are delivering furniture we have made for you on behalf of one of our many trade accounts
- We obtain your contact information from our trade account from whom you have purchased goods manufactured by us
- We require this information in order to manufacture and deliver your order
- We may pass your details to one of our trusted delivery partners
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent
- You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information:
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your name, address and contact details securely stored on our server which will be held for a period of 12 months or the length of any guarantee period. We will then dispose of your information by secure deletion from our servers.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access
You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification
You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure
You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing
You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability
You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances. You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at email@example.com or 0208 517 4756 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208 517 4756.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 ICO